Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Have questions about the library's services or resources? Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

I need someone to read my paper or help me with writing.

213 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   Last updated on Jun 07, 2024   


Librarians do not provide reading or writing advice, but the Wagner College Office of Academic Advising and Accessibility runs a Writing Tutor program that can help.

They hire student/peer writing tutors who are available by appointment. Visit the AAA website for details:

You can also call AAA at 718-390-3181 or email